4.22.2015

Spring inspiration


Springtime in Louisville is what makes the long hard winter worth it. Sometime in late March the flowers start to poke their heads out, and by mid April the whole city is a riot of color. 

Forsythias are always the harbinger of Spring
 My inspiration is easily the return of color after so many months of dreary cold weather. Our yard alone has so many gorgeous and sweet smelling flowers right now - it makes you never want to go inside!


Strawberries are blooming!


Gorgeous azalea bush in our neighborhood
 The way I'm bringing this inspiration to my wardrobe is through lots of colorful prints. My basic uniform right now is a print blouse + skinny jeans

Lovely sheer bee blouse - also thrifted



LOVE walking in our neighborhood

Most adorable thrifted bird shirt



We have a paw paw patch in our yard!

I might pair that wardrobe with a blazer and flats for work, or with some statement jewelry and sandals for going out. 

The types of prints that I'm generally drawn to are ones that incorporate nature. This season, I've got a few prints with birds, and insects. 

Moth Pants!


Once again, I'm joining up with Anne at In Residence and Shea at Shea Lennon
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's inspirations!

























3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh those spring blooms! Definitely inspiring. Love your pretty prints too.

Shea Sayers said...

I absolutely love that your inspiration was nature. Spring is my favorite season and I love seeing all the flowers and trees in bloom...you're right, it does make for such good inspiration. You have some great prints too!
Thanks for linking up!

Priyanka Arora said...


Hi there i am Priyanka Arora, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of content i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible paragraph and i am providing Service Of Call Girls in Delhi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails