3.26.2015

Spring capsule wardrobe 2015

Here's my actual closet looking so fresh and springy!

Time for the big reveal... My spring capsule wardrobe! 

I've had so much fun putting this together, and in the past few days I have been having a great time wearing it! In my last post I discussed my process of putting it all together. My color palette ended up being mostly navy, white and grey with little pops of kelly green, and coral. 

I think that it has turned out just super cheerful and fun! 

I have given up on my camera abilities for now, and decided to just create some collages using Polyvore. So some of these clothes aren't EXACTLY like what I have in my closet, but they are pretty close.

Also, like I said in my previous post, I didn't actually spend anything on this wardrobe, which is a HUGE win! Everything came out of storage, or was rolled over from my winter capsule. I'm still on the lookout for a cute midi skirt to round out my skirts, but other than that, I'm done!

So, here it is in all it's glory. 






T-shirts and tanks

Spring Capsule Wardrobe 2015: tops


Blouses

Spring capsule wardrobe 2015: blouses
I am missing my Anthropologie blouse from my winter capsule - I just couldn't find a picture that was even close.



Sweaters

Spring capsule wardrobe 2015: sweaters


Dresses and skirts




Spring Capsule Wardrobe 2015: dresses

Jeans and Pants


Spring capsule 2015: Pants


So, that's basically it.

Here's how it broke down:

  1. Pants (7) - there's a pair of wide leg linen trousers not pictured here
  2. sweaters (6)
  3. long-sleeved shirts (2)
  4. short-sleeved shirts (6)
  5. tank tops (2)
  6. dress shirts (8) - two other printed blouses not pictured, just couldn't find anything
  7. dresses (3)
  8. skirts (3)

All together that's 37 pieces. You'll notice that no, I don't include shoes or outerwear. I don't bother with shoes because I don't have that many, and I tend to keep them all out all year around. I also don't bother with coats, because the weather here is insane and I have a coat for every type of weather. I might show my coat capsule sometime, but I'll save that for another day!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely! This looks like a really cohesive collection and I can't wait to see how you wear it. That chambray sundress is utterly darling! And I love the birds-and-bugs theme that crops up -- that's something I'm drawn to this time of year, too.

Karianne said...

You have some really nice items here, and I love the color palette! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails