6.11.2013

What I ate Wednesday

Let me start with a shout out to Jenn over at Peas and Crayonsfor continuing the foodie fun!

It's been awhile since I've posted in WIAW. Since I've been out of school I now have to post everything from my phone, which has been a little challenge. 

Since its pretty warm lately, smoothies have been nice. This was a particularly yummy avocado milkshake. I'm trying to replicate the shake from our favorite Vietnamese restaurant, but mine has spy milk and agave syrup instead of sweetened condensed milk. If you've never tried one, don't knock it till you have! I was skeptical at first, but they are sooooo yummy!



I've also been trying to incorporate more tempeh into my diet. If anyone has any suggestions for tempeh recipes, I'd gladly take them! 



To celebrate sensible snacking month, lets. Talk about Snack plates!! Love these In the summer. SG and I had a little picnic in the yard with this plate of delicious!


Finally, let me share this ridiculously easy recipe for apricot tarts. If you've got some frozen puff pastry dough, just roll it out, lie some sliced apricots on the dough, sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and sugar (I also added some chopped pistachios) and bake! Just follow the package directions






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails