6.24.2013

Sewing summer

I've got the sewing bug. My little wanted me to make her a satchel. She must have a book with her at all times, and maybe a notebook too. So we dug through my fabric stash and found a cool print that I've never known what to do with.


I followed an excellent tutorial, there are so many great ones on the web- but the one I used was this really good one from zaaberry


Can I just say it is so rewarding to use up stash fabric?


We decided on denim for the body of the bag, and polka dot for the lining. 


Now she can go anywhere with her trusty "quest satchel"! 


๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸThis photo was embellished entirely by the model. In addition to reading, adding filters to photos is one of her favorite hobbies! 

3 comments:

Craig Peter said...

Thanks for sharing your blog

Tricia Montinola said...

This is such a pretty bag.

Tricia Montinola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails