5.22.2013

What I ate Wednesday

Since the semester has ended, I've been home a lot. Which means cooking up some tasty grub. However, it's also been kind of hot, so that means tasty food with the minimal amount of cooking.

For breakfast, a heap of kale greens sautéed with some garlic and olive oil, with a scrambled egg mixed in. Plus a slice of toast with avocado


Then, for lunch...Tostadas! Made with some spicy greens from the farmer's market, black beans, a sprinkling of cheese and some fresh tomatoes and avocados


The beans were cooked with a little of this amazing stuff... I've been putting it on everything, time to get a new jar!


For dinner, in the realm of tasty and very little cooking is a salmon Niçoise salad. Probably my favorite meal, no definitely my favorite!



Broiled salmon, green beans, hard boiled egg, kalamata olives, more fresh greens and tomatoes, and a slice or two of rosemary bread. Voila!

Thanks again to Jenn at Peas and Crayons for the linky love!




2 comments:

Jan Sproutsnsquats said...

Yum that kale scrambled egg salad looks yummy!

Emily said...

Your breakfast looks amazing :) Avocado toast is my fave!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails