5.13.2013

Weekend recap: Mother's Day


This weekend was probably one of the very best weekends that I've had in a looooong time!
The wild ladies book club that I belong to decided to go on a cabin retreat at the The Red River Gorge. For those of you not familiar, The Gorge is one of the most amazing things that Kentucky has to offer, besides of course bourbon and horse racing. It's a large national park that has acres of amazing forest,




Trails,








Giant Rocks and the river












It's breathtaking.
I spent the weekend there in a cabin with about a dozen beautiful ladies, absolutely obscene amounts of food, and a hot tub with an incredible view.




We spent the whole time eating, singing, laughing, hiking, drinking and soaking. I got back with my batteries fully recharged!! Couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day gift!

Of course I got back in time on Sunday to hang out with my sweeties though. My favorite Ice cream parlor, The Comfy Cow was giving free ice cream to moms!




Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails