11.21.2012

Happy what I ate Wednesday!

Hello and welcome to another what I ate Wednesday, brought to you by the spunky Jen over at Peas and Crayons. Today's post is about some food that I had this week, and tomorrow, I'll try to post pics from Thanksgiving. We are having a big "friendsgiving" potluck, and I'm hoping it will be great, but I'm a little stressed. I just always worry that there won't be enough food. (although I've had countless potlucks, and there is ALWAYS enough food). But anyway, onto the normal eats!



I've been trying to be healthier lately, cutting way back on both sugar and alcohol. I've also tried adding a little cardio to my normal routine of just yoga and more yoga, I gotta say, I think it's working! I was able to fit into a pair of pants the other day that I haven't worn in two years! Not too shabby. (I gauge my weight by how my clothes fit, not a number btw :)

So, for breakfast this week, a bagel with chive cream cheese and some cucumbers.


For a snack at work I got a box of these fig bars from TJs. I admit it, I totally bought them because they are so cute! (by the way, the paper underneath that is a personality test I was doing for a research project).


Here's a couple of the yummy salads that I've been eating at work. One's inspired by the farm we visited, that's mixed greens from the farm, and an asian pear and goat cheese. The other is my usual massaged kale salad with avocado.



We've been having a lot of fires lately! And this baked sweet potato with red beans and rice is a perfect fireside dinner. so cozy.




Finally, for dessert I've been enjoying this chocolate granola. Don't you love it when it turns the milk chocoaltey? Makes me feel like a kid!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails