9.26.2012

Happy What I Ate Wednesday!

This one is a little boring, I have to admit. My stomach's been on the fritz the past four or five days, so i haven't been eating much, and it hasn't been that interesting. : (

On the bright side, tomorrow Skater Girl and I will be jet setting off to go visit some friends in DC! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures.

So, without further adieu


Breakfast this week has consisted mostly of greek yogurt and granola. This one has some sliced bananas. I've also been drinking tea instead of coffee the past few days. I love Republic of Tea, and this Oolong is tasty!

Soup's on for lunch, again - not too exciting! I'm hoping this carrot ginger soup will help my angry tummy.
I made some toast to go with it, and I've got a crispy little farmer's market apple to eat for a snack


I also figured I'd share a food pic that the Oak Man took - he took a quick jaunt up to Ohio yesterday, and at some point stopped and got Vietnamese food. This was his hot and sour soup, mmmmm...



And finally, for dinner last night I made a tuna melt. Mixed some tuna with olive oil, lemon juice, dill and black pepper. Sprinkled some capers on top, covered it with grated Parmesan, popped it under the broiler for about 5 minutes. It was pretty yummy. I was using mulit-grain sour dough bread from Trader Joe's - love that bread!


So that's it for my boring eats this week - I'll be back next week with some much more exciting food I'm sure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails