9.25.2012

Arm Party

I'm loving make bracelets right now! It's such an instant gratification kind of craft. I've totally gotten the bug of making them from pinterest, I won't lie. There are some really great tutorials here.

A couple of weeks ago I made some bracelets as gifts for our exchange students.






And the other evening, I made these. I found at the bead store a really cool magnetic clasp that I thought would work for a double bracelet. Unfortunately, it didn't hold up very well today, and I very nearly missed dropping it in the toilet at work - yikes!!  So I will probably have to find some other clasp for it. But I loooooove the beads, they are agate, so pretty. I forget exactly what kind.



I also made this wooden bead bracelet, and these earrings out of some beads that I bought off etsy. I got them from VintageBeadCache, she has all sorts of lovely things.


And here there are in action this morning. It was a dreary rainy morning... nice day to have a little bling. Even if it's leather and wooden bling!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails