8.28.2012

Baking up a batch

this is my all time favorite vegan cookbook. And I'll tell you why. Each of her baked goodies uses maple syrup instead of sugar, doesn't use any strange ingredients to sub for typical ingredients, and they are sooooooo yummy.


For example, these are the ingredients for the apple muffins found in the book. (typically I would use spelt four, but I was out). As you can see, it's fairly straitforward, and I almost always have the ingredients on hand. Dump them all together, mix it up with a wooden spoon, and pop them in the oven. No need to mix things in separate bowls, or presoak anything.


in 20 minutes you have light, tasty muffins.



The perfect thing to enjoy with my morning tea. It almost feels like fall!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails