2.01.2012

Month of letters challenge



The month of letters has begun!

This morning I put all of Skater girls thank you letters in the mail. Yes, they are quite late - but better late than never, right?

And you may be saying, hmmmm... those aren't exactly letters, and you didn't exactly write them. Okay okay, I confess, that is true. But still, I put them in the post. So I'm counting it.

Mondays and Wednesdays I am at work from 9am to 8pm, so this was the best I could do for today. Tomorrow though, some very lucky person will be mailed a lovely little letter. who should it be? hmmm, I have a list of folks, and I have nearly everyone's address too. And now I have a few stamps, so I'm set for at least 12 letters. I discovered that you can get stamps from your ATM which has made life easier. It is my hope that I can incorporate some crafting into this little venture too, either in the way of handmade cards or postcards. I have some ideas and will be posting soon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails