1.25.2012

It has been a little while since I've posted. Getting into the groove of now teaching five classes has taken some getting used to! The good news? January is flying by. This is good news to me because I'm not a big fan of either January or February. Of course, due to global warming possibly, it has been an unseasonably warm winter. Ordinarily at this time of year there would be ice, snow, and all manner of winter slush. But, right now? There's bulbs coming up in my yard! Yikes. Trying to enjoy it, but I feel wary.



Today I heard of a challenge that might be just the thing to get me through February. It is the month of letter writing challenge. This sounds like fun! When I was a kid I used to write a lot of letters. I had several pen pals and long distance relatives. I miss it. I'm already compiling a list of folks that I'd like to write to. I'm going to have to contact them though, to find out their addresses. How funny is that, that I no longer have anyone's address? I don't think I'll have any trouble coming up with a list long enough. One for every day that the mail runs. Should keep things humming along, and maybe I'll get some mail too!

PS - if you read this blog and would like me to mail you something leave your address in the comments, or email me at 77 dot obryan at gmail dot com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails