11.07.2011

starting fresh

The holidays aren't even upon us and I already feel like I need to detox! Too much candy and sweets around the house. And too much salt. And not enough water.

{except that I'm plotting a pumpkin spice latte in the morning - made in my kitchen and vegan, but still}



Today started out pretty good. I had oatmeal with apples and walnuts for breakfast. Then some instant miso soup and peanut butter pretzels for lunch (too much salt!) Then I was thirsty for about three hours, since I had forgotten my water bottle and there are no cups at work. I just can't buy water from a vending machine - it offends my sensibilities. And then it was strait downhill, when the oak man called to ask if he could just pick up some Penn Station subs. He had a "hankerin'". Well, those fries are my downfall. Oh well, it was a mostly good day. I'm going to just ignore the call of the Halloween candy. (fingers in ears - lalalalalala)



Great news - we close on the house in two days!! The wait is almost over. And then...let the renovations begin! Hoping to post some great before and after shots very soon!



Also great news - only four more weeks left in the semester!

3 comments:

yepindeed said...

MMMMMMMMMMMM Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!

I am currently getting my "local bloggers I love" page up and running--do you find I include your link? Also, I was just wondering if you would be willing to link up to mine on your locals list?

Thanks,

Graylin
@graylinsample
yepindeed.wordpress.com

maepress said...

yep, indeed i will ;)

Sara said...

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.
christmas flower uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails