9.22.2011

Saying goodbye...



We've had a good run of it in this little house. It never had enough light or space, but it had the best neighbors, and great character. We lived there for five years, longer than I've ever lived anywhere since I moved out of my parents' house at 17. As I looked around it's empty rooms today I took a deep breath and steadied myself to handle what's to come. I'm excited for the next step, but it's an unknown - which is always a little frightening. There will be more details soon as we become more settled. But for today I'm just bidding a fond farewell to our sweet little home, our cool little artist's neighborhood, our friends with whom we have shared so much. I will miss them more than the house. Thanks so much for all the great memories!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails