5.17.2011

My Happy Place



Here's a photo of my room looking all pretty and peaceful in the sunshine. Seems like I've been spending a lot of time there lately. I wish that we were seeing that sun more often. This has just been a very hard spring. In April we had a record 14 inches of rain. Unfortunately May is not turning out much different. Not sure why I think that the calendar would matter to mother nature, but you know the saying - April Showers bring May flowers. It's more like April floods bring May bugs. Or April cold brings May mold. Something like that.

It's been almost two weeks since I've been to a yoga class too. There's a full moon class tonight that I might go to just to ease myself back into the practice. I've just been too darn sick to even think about it. I'm going to have a lot of making up to do! There's an inversion workshop this weekend too that I'd love to attend. We'll just have to see how things go. The way my sinuses are acting right now the idea of being upside-down is not very appealing.

Meanwhile, the Oak Man is becoming quite the yogi! He's been going about four days a week, pretty darn consistently. He's going to surpass me pretty soon. Argh.

Some really cool news though, is that in two weeks I get to take a workshop with Kino MacGregor! So excited about that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails