12.02.2010

The finish line: last two 30 posts of truth


(allow me to preface this post by saying that I've had a really low self-esteem day today, I wrote half of it and realized that I should probably say that)

#29: Something you hope to change about yourself, and why.

Today I'm feeling like the thing that I would hope to change about myself is my horrible habit of procrastinating that's ruining my life. And I would also like to change my negativity, and the fact that I'm hyper-critical of my self. This is a terrible post for today.

#30: A letter to yourself, tell yourself everything you love about yourself

Oh god, I can't be expected to do this right now. Okay, maybe it would be good for me.

Dear me,
You are really great at making food. I always like to eat the food that you cook. And I think that you're a pretty good knitter too. You are very loyal to your friends and loved ones. And you're a good mom. And even though you give yourself a hard time, you are a hard worker.

whew - I'm glad that's over. My goal for future posts? Something sciency and non-touchy-feely!

1 comment:

led lights said...

nice posting keep blogging,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails