11.10.2010

Day 9: 30 posts of truth

Today's post is to write about someone I didn't want to let go, but just drifted.

Someone who comes to mind immediately is B. Miller! We were insanely close in high school and then drifted apart when we both went away to college. I was always sad about the way things ended up between us. However, thanks to the wonders of Facebook we have found each other again. I was just so happy to see that she is now a great writer, on her way to being a published novelist. I always knew you could! Hooray for the interwebs!

3 comments:

ladaisi said...

It is really great how FB has made the world a smaller place - I've found so many people on there!

- Lauren
www.ladaisi.blogspot.com

maepress said...

oh how small is the world - I was just looking at your blog ladaisi, and clicked over to Gravitational Flotation, from a link you posted, and she lives in Clemson, where I grew up :)

B. Miller said...

I just found this... six months later... I'm so glad we were able to find each other again. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails