11.05.2010

Day 5: 30 posts of truth

Today I am supposed to post about something I'd like to do in my life. I'm not a particularly adventurous person, so things like skydiving or safaris do not immediately jump to mind. I have a couple of more immediate goals like, get a PhD and finish the Primary sequence in my ashtanga practice. But I get the feeling this is less like a goals kind of thing and more like a bucket list. I can remember me saying the other day "that's something I'd like to do before I die" but I can't remember what I was talking about. I'd definitely like to travel more, I haven't ever left my continent. Although again, no places that I'm just dying to see. You'd think this wouldn't be so hard! Really, I just want to live long enough to see my daughter as an adult. Oh yeah! I just remembered what it was. I've always wanted to learn how to play the accordion. Seriously.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails