11.14.2010

Day 12: 30 posts of truth



today's post is to name something I never get compliments on. That would probably be my ability to drive. In fact, I regularly get a hard time about it. I've been called "grandma", told I talked with my hands too much while I was driving, made fun of for my inability to parallel park... even my daughter the other day told me that my driving was "not smooth" and then pantomimed getting whiplash. I got in quite a few accidents when I was younger, some my fault but a lot not my fault, I wasn't even driving in three of them. So yes, I drive like a grandma. Precious cargo people. Oh well, I look forward to the day that we either have to get around using something other than cars, or the cars start to drive themselves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails