11.13.2010

Day 11: 30 posts of Truth



For today's post I'm supposed to come up with something that people always compliment me on. I have no idea how to answer this. I guess people say that I'm smart occasionally. My cousin is forever telling me that I always find the best blogs and websites. That's really the best I can come up with. Maybe I seem really full of myself because it doesn't seem like people compliment me that much. Boo hoo. That's okay, getting compliments always made me uncomfortable anyway. This morning at the farmer's market a girl remarked that she liked my hat that I had knitted. That made me happy. We should just compliment people more as a society. Sometimes random compliments from strangers are the best.

1 comment:

Even said...

Lots of people tell you that you are a fantastic mother, silly. And you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails