3.25.2010

Day 4

I'm not feeling very well today. I actually had to cut practice short this morning because my stomach is really bothering me. Hopefully it's nothing, but I'm exhausted. Tomorrow they have a "led" class, which means the teacher takes everyone through the entire series. I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to try to do the whole thing, or if I'll be excused at some point during the class. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then too! I'm just not in a good headspace at all today, I feel behind on my work, and I feel like going back to bed. I'm supposed to head over to the lab to meet our potential new post-doc and listen to his talk, then have lunch with him and talk with him for awhile. I need some coffee! Oh well, if nothing else, I'm really glad that I at least got up and went to the studio, even if I did have to duck out. At least I got through some of it.

On another note, I wanted to post a picture of the toy I made for my friend's baby - they live in New Zealand.



Also, we've been working very hard to organize the house. I scored these awesome jars for all my bulk foods. Just looking at them makes me happy.



And finally - here's the hat that I knit for my cousin's baby that I WILL mail out today!!

1 comment:

B. Miller said...

Wow, look at you! So productive! I love the bear... too cute. You're a great friend to make so many things for your pals!

Hope you get to feeling better soon, and your class tomorrow goes well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails