1.13.2010

still no progress

It has stalled indefinitely since I am sick, and now SG is too. I'm getting some writing done though - and that's a good thing. I'm also happy to report that the new art corner is getting plenty of use! And, I've been knitting up a storm lately, finished a baby hat for my cousin, a hat for my mom, something for a friend (it's a surprise) and I am now working on something for my brother (also a surprise). After that one, I'll post some photos. It's been really nice to be on the sticks again. I'm even using some stashed yarn, which is always awesome. Once I finish this project my plan is to cast on a sweater for SG. I haven't made her one in about four years. If I can finish it quick enough, it would be worth it. I think I'm going to go with the quick-o cheap-o from knit and tonic. Quick is good, and since it's a top down pattern on 8's it probably will go pretty quick. And cheap is good for a sweater, because it takes a lot of yarn. I'm looking forward to starting it. Every year I forget, and then have the joy of remembering that knitting gets me through january and february. It is just so therapeutic!

2 comments:

ily said...

well you've inspired me to at least clean out my bathroom cupboard. I probably should have culled more, but oh well ;-)

maepress said...

every little bit helps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails