1.28.2009

Yikes


Last night we kept waking up to creaks and crashes and I woke up to this sight this morning. Normally, you cannot see branches through that window.

It's pretty scary outside right now. SG and I went for a hike to the grocery store earlier and there was no power. Luckily we could still get some soup, since my man's got the flu. All in all, not too much fun.

The ice is amazing though. It's always stunning to see everything coated and sparkly, even if it is potentially deadly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. I have goosebumps just looking at them though...I just like Gramma G will worry until its better there. Gramma G always said "stay warm" whenever we left her house...So STAY WARM---Aunt Morning

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails