6.19.2008

summer lovin'


I am sitting here eating the most wonderful thing about summer. Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. I look forward to this all year. It's only improved upon if this were a giant fresh picked tomato, layered with slabs of cheese and whole basil leaves. Soon, we've got some big greeies out back. But these little guys looked so pretty at whole foods yesterday, I couldn't resist. Bliss.


On the sewing front, I made two pencil pouches, the first one was an experiment and doesn't need to be photographed. But this one turned out pretty cute. I've never made anything with a zipper before, except a terrible cushion years ago that I ended up swearing at repeatedly. These are much better projects to start out with. Next up, a pencil case for me, and a larger one for makeup.

I'm using this tutorial and changing up the dimensions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails