2.06.2008

It's going to be a long eight months


(I love this shot, it looks like Hillary just pinched his butt or something)

Well, I just feel like I must comment on Super Tuesday results. Although, I can't say I'm surprised that it's such a close race- my feelings of dissapointment that Obama didn't beat Hillary reveal my true feelings about this race. I do have reservations about his abilities with foreign policy and experience- but Hillary just makes me nervous with her air of desperation to do ANYTHING to win. And I'm so ready to be done with the whole dynasty and move on to something fresh. I guess that's his whole message. It's going to be interesting though. I'm actually worried that if she does become the candidate she could cause some dems to jump ship. And I think Obama could work the other way. And thank God Romney's not looking so hot- I just can't stand him.
At any rate, I'm home today because the power's out in my lab. I took a hellacious stats exam this morning, so I think I have a right to be lazy for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

ily said...

that picture IS hilarious. he is totally giving her stink eye and she isn't good at denying any guilt for the butt pinch either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails