10.08.2007

Just Kidding


I'm sorry, did I say that I was going to knit something? I must have been delirious. Lack of sleep perhaps? Or maybe I'm being attacked by sine waves. Actually, at this point sine waves would be nice- I'm actually being beaten down by complex waves. And Filtering. And Resonance. And for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, just consider yourselves lucky.
Honestly, I do love my studies- and school. And yes, I actually really enjoy acoustics. But still- why can't there be more hours in the day? When will I feel like I have enough time to do everything I wish I could? Oh, never-you say? It's probably true. I'm going to try really hard to make a resolution, after my midterm this week, I am going to make a trip to the Yarn Store! (never mind that I said that in regards to my last exam- I was too busy drinking a bottle of wine and eating extra dark chocolate to even think about knitting) Actually, I started a little hat for skater girl a quite fuzzy number that she picked out of course. And on top of all else- I'm supposed to be crocheting some kind of creature for a swap that I joined while I was apparently high. What was I thinking? I barely have time to brush my teeth, let alone crochet some cute little japanese thing and mail it off. Oh- update on the sock monkey that never made it to Spain. It finally did. Thank Goodness.
Ok- so what's the attenuation rate of a square wave with a fundamental frequency of 215 Hertz when it's being passed through a helmholtz resonater .22 meters long?
sigh, K2 P2 sounds really good right now.
Oh, and PS- we FINALLY got a camera! Unfortunately this is really the best picture I could come up with- but stay tuned, my blog should get a little more interesting...

2 comments:

ily said...

a dell? what's going on here? I'm guessing this is your school computer? oh and all I read was dark chocolate, wine, and high. sounds like you're doing great! ha ha ha. Best of luck with time management and remember that studying is overrated and sg is way more fun (and important!).

maepress said...

Yeah, the department gave all the new PhD's computers. Unfortunately, they're Dell's. Oh well- I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails