9.18.2007

trying not to be selfish


So I guess I'm actually going to knit the oak man a sweater instead (or should I say, first). I saw the Cobblestone Pullover in the new issue of Interweave and it looks like a fast knit. I also think it's a great guy's sweater. The designer, of Brooklyn Tweed- has one beautiful blog, his pictures are quite drool-worthy. I think I may substitute some Plymouth Tweed for the Classic Elite the pattern calls for, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Or I may just make a run to the yarn store and see what kind of tweedy stuff they have. We're going out of town this weekend, and it would be fun to have a project to work on. I stayed home this morning to get some work done and this is what happens. I'm definitly going to need more will power than this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails