8.23.2007

undertow

Right now I feel like I may never craft again. This has been quite a week, and I don't really think it's even started. I taught my first class today. Not nearly as scary as I thought it was going to be. I think after taking some classes I suddenly realized how little I cared about teaching. It's just not a priority. But I'm definitely feeling dazed. What I need is an office. There's a hearing lab on campus, it's just under construction and not pretty. I guess I'll be doing some fixing up during my "office hours" tomorrow! I'm sure that once I have a place where I can study between class, or just stare at the walls- I'll feel better. I also could use a place to eat lunch. I ate at the student canteen today and yikes, I don't want to do that ever again. I keep thinking that if I can get through this semester, it will all fall into place after that.
I guess...
I hope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails