8.14.2007

monster swap


eye
Originally uploaded by maepress.

For one of my final swaps, I joined a monster softy swap. I had a hard time finding inspiration to make a monster, so I used one of Skater Girls drawings. It's based loosely on that. Her name is "Springs". When I asked skater girl to name her, she said "well, I have many names in my brain right now; Lavendar, Springs and Blossem"- we figured Springs is a good name for a monster. Although her new owner is welcome to name her anything she wants. She's also my first attempt at patchwork. Making monsters is very fun, because it's better if they're not perfect. SG tried to convince me that I didn't actually have to send her off. But when I told her that we'd be getting our own cool monster in the mail, she changed her mind. Bon Voyage Springs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails