8.13.2007

High expectations

I thought maybe I'd post some of the goals I have floating in my brain:

*make a sundress for SG

*Paint her room (dusty rose) and attempt to decorate somehow (new rug? art?)

*paint the office (chocolate brown)

*make roman shades for the bedroom

*make this for the bedroom

*sew thrift store shirts into more interesting thrift store shirts (still working out the details of that one)

*try making fabric bookcovers

*would like to pick up the knitting needles again (and I'd love to kit some really good Christmas presents this year- which I'm always too ambitious about)

That's enough for now- one can always dream...

1 comment:

Even said...

Can I add one? Sew a warthog out of terry cloth. "Why?" you ask. Yes. Why indeed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails