6.11.2007

hooray for cloth napkins

I guess I have what would be considered a collection at this point. I just love them. I always buy them in groups of four or more and alway at secondhand stores. This group though, they only cost my $1.25 and they are absolutely gorgeous!! They are a heavy linen, not the usual flimsy cotton that I normally buy. And the print is really beautiful, and different on each one. I must say- I started developing a love for these a few years ago and I just can't get enough of them. They're so handy, and prettier on the table, especially when guests come for dinner- people are always surprised! Funny how it's seen as such an old fashioned thing now. But they couldn't be easier. And in my quest to avoid disposables- they are a very fashionable alternative. Nothing like simple pleasures...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails