5.01.2007

martha martha martha


Once again Martha Stewart has shown that she has her finger on the pulse of what's aesthetically beautiful. And once again she's picked a crap store to put it in. I don't know if she's just too rich and too far removed to know but, I really wonder why she has picked such ghetto stores to put her lovely products in. They look so weird and out of place in Kmart. But those products are also the only reason I ever shop there. Today she put up her new line of scrapbooking and paper crafts in Michael's. Which, don't get me wrong, is not a horrible store, but I was disappointed to drive all the way across town for what I got. Personally, if I'm going to go to a big box craft store, I'd rather go to Hobby Lobby, they have a better selection of yarn, and paper. But, Louisville also has an awesome local craft store Dee's, which is a little bit more expensive, but definately has better stuff and where I tend to go. So all in all, I was delighted by the Martha crafting supplies, as usual everything was so simple and pretty, even the bottles of glue had cute little labels. I could have easily spent a fortune, but I just got these stickers and twill tape. Let's just hope she decides to start selling yarn at Michael's, that would be cause to celebrate.

And hooray, the new tie one on gallery is up! I like this one and this one

1 comment:

Even said...

HO-buy LOW-buy. That's right. I said it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails