4.26.2007

rainy day


Traffic Light in Rain
Originally uploaded by ruzel.

Dreary day, I could use some color. It's helping the plants though. Our native ginger came up! The swap package is done finally, it's too late to make it to the post office today, but it will go out tomorrow. I'm so relieved. This little guy will be a general sort of inspiration for my sock monkey. I'm thinking of giving him a flat face. Although, he's fuzzy and green. Anyway, just heard from IKTI that they're ready to go to New Zealand. I'm sad and happy for them. Thanks to the web we'll hopefully stay in touch. Blogs are so good to make the distance not seem so far.

1 comment:

ily said...

i like that monkey's britches! we will stay close through the world wide web. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails