3.01.2007

my first ami


Here's a picture of the toy I've been working on for my daughter's fourth birthday. Which is this Sunday. I've only just learned how to crochet with this toy and I am absolutely hooked. Ha ha. Anyway, she's much more charming in person, I have a very crappy camera as I've said before I'm sure. Someday, when we're rich, we'll buy cameras and bicycles. This weekend though, I'm very excited about because my parents and my brother, and my cousin's daughter are all driving up for my daughter's birthday. I can't wait to see everyone. And even though the weather's going to be crappy (have I mentioned how much I HATE the weather here?)I think we'll still manage to have a good time. I'm going to try to make some
cupcakes a la my little mochi for the fiesta. We'll see how that goes, I've volunteered to make 36!!! (I was going to put a hyperlink in there for the cupcakes but it's just not working, see them here: http://mylittlemochi.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/dscf0206_1.jpg)

Just wanted to add a note as I just found out that March Third is Girl's day The third day of the third month! They celebrate it with displays of dolls and treating the little girls very special. So sweet, and how perfect!

1 comment:

i knit, that's it said...

cute doll! and the cupcakes look amazing! have fun this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails