3.26.2007

girly bunny


I made a wee bunny at last! I've been wanting to make something from a Hillary Lang pattern for ages. I'd make basically anything she came up with probably. But this pattern is free and easy-peasy,which is good considering I'm very new to sewing three dimensional things, only took me about two hours. I just got back from the fabric store where I bought a bunch of little remnant scraps to make more bunnies. I'm addicted. And as this one is destined as a gift for a very girly little girl, skater girl insisted that I make her one too. I'm only too happy to oblige. I'm actually considering making them for all the neighborhood kids! ^..^ ^..^ ^..^
Now to post her in the gallery (half the fun of making it!)

2 comments:

i knit, that's it said...

is that flannel?
sooooo cute!

stitchkommander said...

the roses fabric is baby flannel, I don't know where it came from, the front is just cheapo felt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails